Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Great movie quotes

Sound like a married couple here.
1657543068707.png

Concordmeadowsfarm

SE Ohio
-I thought the Rockies would be way rockier than this… that John Denver’s full of shit! (In Nebraska)
-Just when I thought you couldn’t do anything stupider, you go and do something like this and totally redeem yourself!
-Here take my extra pair (gloves) my hands are getting sweaty. You had two pair this whole time!? Umm, yeah we are in the Rockies…. (Starts choking him) stopppp choking me, your hands are freezing!
—Dumb & Dumber. 🤷‍♂️🤣

Wildlife

Denny
Supporting Member
Ross County, Ohio
Al Swearengen DEADWOOD.jpg

'TOO' many quotes from 'DEADWOOD' to list, so, I went ahead and started watching it again this evening. Yup, gettin my annual dose in, just too set me straight.

Wildlife

Denny
Supporting Member
Ross County, Ohio
View attachment 164033

'TOO' many quotes from 'DEADWOOD' to list, so, I went ahead and started watching it again this evening. Yup, gettin my annual dose in, just too set me straight.

So, I cared to share this with you all because I'm more than satisfied in how it turned out!

I recently finished watching my annual 'DEADWOOD' complete series roughly a week ago, which is perhaps the best television series that I've truly enjoyed watching over and over again, and within the show, there was one particular comment that came out of Al Sweearenger's mouth that I truly liked. So much so that I wanted somethin to remind me of it on a daily basis, which now I have.

Our mail lady arrived moments ago and this is what she handed me.

I found an artist that will do just about anything in the craft world if you can provide any of the specific details of your idea.

There's so much about 'DEADWOOD' that resonates deep within me that I just had to have somethin to remind me of how things were in the early stages of our country, as cowboys, pioneers, prospectors and settlers, so on and so forth, and whatever basic human necessities needed to survive back then out west.

Anyhow, here's the idea I came up with, which I'll be using it now everyday going forward while enjoying a nice hot cup coffee during the early morning hours.

Attachments

• 20221102_161654.jpg
    20221102_161654.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 60
Last edited: