Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Great video work

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
These guys gotz skillz.

I know it makes me miss being outside.

[video=vimeo;56612188]https://vimeo.com/56612188[/video]

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Damn. Thats so realistic looking watching him release that trout I could feel the slime.

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
No doubt these guys are using top notch camera & editing equipment, but the shots they're capturing are what I like. Up close, personal, detailed. It's all good stuff, combined with the choice of music it gets me pumped up. The spot in the video where the music changes over with the buffalo... it's game time. Man I need to get outside and walk about today.

ImpalaSSpeed96

NJ
The slow mo software really changes a video up nicely. Countless hours of footage just to make a 3 minute video. So much work involved in this great little piece.

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
The overhead shot of the hunters walking through the marsh was sweet. and the water dripping off the guys glove dragging the buck made my hands cold.

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
Damn. That was good.
If I haden't watched it after dark I would have headed outside.
Thanks for the post

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Do they have a show? I could watch something like that for hours. That is Discovery Channel documentary type footage.

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
Do they have a show? I could watch something like that for hours. That is Discovery Channel documentary type footage.

I don't think so Charles, it looks like they've done some intros for a few outdoor shows, but I don't know that they do all of the filming & editing. I think they're a videography & photography company.

That was great stuff....I would love to get my hands on some of their camera gear!

Yea... those Red Digital cameras are amazing in their capabilities & quality.

Of course everybody should have this started kit... http://www.red.com/store/products/epic-x-pro-bundle