Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Gun Light review-

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
Jobsmart- Pro Series. The TAC-360 LED Weapon Light

s-l1600.jpg

So I'm walking around Tractor Supply and I stop in the flashlight section... (I got a thing about flashlights...lol among other things...) and I notice this LED light setup for an rail system on a AR. I thought it was odd that TS would have such an item but in looking it over, I couldn't resist. The unit comes well packaged. The LED bulb is one of the best makers; Cree and throws a impressive 360 lumen out over 600 ft.
A green laser mounted beside it makes for a solid picture. Flashing it around the yard after dark with both turned on left absolutely no doubt how effective it is. In the house, Its blinding.

It comes with a oddball 3.7 Volt , rechargeable battery and charger. It clams to have a 2 hr run time but I don't know. The flashlight its self is made of aircraft grade aluminum and has good seals around the head and rear to get to the battery. You have the option of a on/off button at the rear of light or a two function pressure switch. The bracket itself is also aluminum and mounted easily to the picatinny /weaver rail. The whole thing has a lifetime guarantee but I'm sure there is fine print.

30180313_10211917336109268_1319526550_n.jpg

30421500_10211917330509128_2110792079_n.jpg

Get on down to Tractor Supply and pick up one of these. For the $25.00, I'm pleased.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Awesome pick up! Looks like a great light for the money. And don't feel bad... My wife tells me all the time that I too have a "thing" for flashlights. Lol

Reactions: CJD3

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
The line "Jobsmart" is the line of tools made exclusively for Tractor Supply. They make a lot of stuff.
https://www.tractorsupply.com/landing-pages_brands_jobsmart

I'm telling you. I've spent more and gotten a lot less. Its a damn good flashlight alone for the 25 bucks in todays world and I get a decent "sideways" base for any rail system down the road. Between the 2 components...Ya.
There was only 1 left after I bought the one a couple days ago.

Went back and picked up the last one yesterday.
Just to put away for down the road.

Reactions: Mike

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I don't doubt there are better lights out there. For the price. . . Sounds like a bargain for the dollar amount! The rail mount alone is worth half the price if you are looking for a mount. Thanks for sharing Jim! And don't feel bad about having a "thing" for flashlights. It is normal. At least I keep telling myself it is normal.

Reactions: RedCloud and CJD3

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Picked one up today and got it mounted, went down to the basement and it’s plenty bright for searching indoors with a weapon in your hand lol...

On a positive note, it takes the same battery that my predator light does so as of now I have three batteries for the AR light or the predator light lol....

Jim how’d you mount your switch to the AR?

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
J- I haven't yet.
Still using the buttons on back of unit for both...
Not sure. Dbl sided tape or Velcro with a small zip tie half way back on bottom of rail maybe.