Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FOR SALE Gun raffle tickets!!!!!

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
Here is the deal. I am a volunteer firefighter at Franklin Twp. Fire Dept. in Richland County and we do about 4 different fund raisers through the course of a year. The past two years we have done a gun raffle and have had quite a success with it. The tickets where handed out tonight at the business meeting. This year the proceeds are going to buy all the fire fighters in the department new leather boots for their gear, and a new pair of boots for all the lady EMTs.

So this is the way the raffle works. We work hand in hand with The Sportsmans Den in Shelby. All guns are supplied by them. There is 10 guns raffled off. I will list the guns in the raffle after I explain the rules. Once we sell 700 tickets we have met our quota per say. For every 70 tickets over 700 another gun is added to the raffle. The tickets are $10 each.

Here is the list of guns:
1. Springfield XD Semi Auto 9mm or 40 S&W
2. Savage 93 GV 17HMR Bolt Action w/3-9x40 Scope
3. Benelli Nova Black 12 or 20 ga.
4. T/C Triumph 50 cal. Blue Synthetic
5. Ruger 10/22 Std. Carbine 22LR Semi Auto
6. Remington 870 Express Combo 12 or 20 ga. Rifled
7. Smith & Wesson Sigma V 9 mm or 40 S&W
8. Taurus 85 38 Special Ultralite Stainless
9. Mossberg 535 Camo Combo 12 ga. 3.5" vent and rifled brls
10. Remington 700 SPS Blue w/Synthetic Stock any cal.

The first year we gave away 15 guns. Last year it was 17. So we are expecting to give even more away this year.

The drawing for the raffle is Dec. 15th @ 7pm at the fire house. So it is just in time for a nice early Christmas Present. :smiley_cheer: You do not have to be present to win. If you win a gun and do not want the gun that you won you have a store credit at The Sportsmans Den for the amount that the gun is worth.

So how is this going to work for all you guys that aren't from around where I live. I have thought it through and I think I have come up with a pretty decent method for you to have a opportunity to win some guns.

If you decide you want some tickets. You can send me your name address and phone number to stevedlesk@hotmail.com. Once payment has been confirmed then I will put your info on the ticket and take a picture of the ticket so that you can see your ticket number with your name address and phone number on it. I will then email that picture back to you. Shoot me an email and we will make arrangements for a money order exchange.

If you happen to win I will hold the winning stub and you will recieve a personal phone call from me letting you know which gun you won. At that time it will be your responsability for making the trip to Shelby and picking up your prize. I will be more than glad to meet you their with your winning ticket so that you can claim your prize.

Any questions feel free and ask.

Thanks,
Steve

Last edited:

RRJJ

Removed by Request.
I'll buy some Steve, look for a notification later. Also, if anyone else _______ you money make sure they do it as a donation to avoid the fee.

Last edited by a moderator:

formerbowhunter1023

Now Posts as Jesse..
SE Ohio
I'll buy some, just remind me around December 1st. We get another payment of our retention bonus then, so I'll buy $100 worth. That's a good thing you do. Happy to help!

RRJJ

Removed by Request.
I'll buy some Steve, look for a ______ notification later. Also, if anyone else _____ you money make sure they do it as a donation to avoid the fee.

Steve,

I just sent the_______. I'll email you my info now. Let me know if you don't get it.

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
Got the _________ JJ. I will get your tickets taken care of tonight.

Thanks for your support.

Matt

Norton, OH
Thanks for bringing this up and reminding me, Steve! I just sent you some money via ______. Lemme know that you got it and my info with it. If not, I can pm it to ya.

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
Got all the _________ payments from Matt, Mike, and Phil. Thanks for the support of the Dept. fellas. It is greatly appreciated. I will have the confirmation pics emailed to you by the end of the weekend.

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
I got notification today from paypal that I am not allowed to except any funds for raffles or firearm sales or give aways. So from here on out will will have to do check or money orders.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Ok Hoyt. I removed any mention of libtard suckpal in the thread.. One crazy person buys a holster on Ebay and shoots up a school in Va and Ebay removes all gun related sales and bans suckpal usage for guns... Pussies, bending to the moonbat left.

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
Well the raffle went off with any hitches. It was a great success and the whole dept. thanks everyone who participated in the raffle. We gave a total of 19 guns away. 16 through the raffle and then 3 muzzle loaders through deck of card raffles to people who where present. We did well enough to buy new leather boots to all the fire fighters on the dept. and new boots for all the female EMTs on the dept. There was 1 ticket of the 100 that I sold that won. It was purchased yesterday by a guy I work with.

Every year our raffle gets a little better. So I will be sure to let you guys know when it rolls around next year.

Thanks again for your support!!!!!! :smiley_coolpeace: