Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Gun week total is down 8%

rrr

Morrow down 27%

Wonderful. Whatever happened to Morrow being one of the counties that ol Tonk said was great???

Me thinks the ODRN expanded it from Zone B to C and fugged us over.

JD Boyd

*Supporting Member*
Urbana
Did any of you guys get the thing in the mail from the DNR where you fill in your daily hours spent and deer sightings? I have been keeping track of every outing (I do this every year on my calendar anyway). My sighting this year are way down from last. From two years ago? WAY DOWN!
Anyway, I'm going to continue to fill this thisg in for the DNR. Maybe they will actually use this information.

You sure that was from the DNR?? I never got anything like that... If I would of I would have put riverdudes phone number on it and said call me later tonight....

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
You sure that was from the DNR?? I never got anything like that... If I would of I would have put riverdudes phone number on it and said call me later tonight....

It's from the Ohio Division of Wildlife... My stepdad got one as well. It's a card that was sent out, with a brief message from Mike Tonkovich on the back. It says to keep track of deer sightings and hours in the woods, and the different periods of the season are broken down into individual rows. It also says this card is just a "worksheet" and a second, official, survey will be mailed out in mid-December.