Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Guns & Ammo Sales.

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
I have a cousin in Arizona that works in the largest gun store in the south west. Back when the quarantines started he told me one day they had people lined up out the door. Almost everyone was a first time buyer. Most came to the counter and said “I want buy a gun” they didn’t care what gun, any gun. Pump shotguns went 1st. At the end of the day about all they had left were high end O/Us

Tipmoose

Supporting Member
Grove City
Also, guy at work said vances had plenty. I’ve never been in one of those.

A week or so ago there was an hour wait to just get into Vance's in Obetz. This was because of the covid nonsense and demand. They said they had some stock, but they just couldn't get it out onto the floor fast enough. So people were coming in to shop and everything was in the back waiting to be put out.

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
24E9080B-2FB1-430C-8A18-A800CCEF682F.jpeg

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
I do believe that its gonna end up being an across the board thing. Shortages and back orders everywhere. You cant tell everyone to stay home from work and expect life to just continue.

It's getting close to time of paying the piper for the lockdown.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
But yet Remington is filing for bankruptcy because of
Are gun and ammo prices rising with demand?

Remaining ammo that is in stock online has risen sharply. Most that is still in stock is high-end personal defense ammo and traditionally cheap russian ammo that has been marked up 30%+. Parts, guns, etc are just flat sold out pretty much everywhere.

Blan37

SW Ohio
In spite of the statistics that predict he will not win (like they predicted the first time around and were wrong), I think he'll be re-elected. With either outcome there's a good argument to be made for more guns & ammo, though.

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
Vista handles federal premium ammunition...

Vista, smith and wesson, and ruger hit 52 week highs today. Smith a d vista have been setting new highs for a couple weeks now.

I bought smith and wesson at $12 a share... wish I'd have bought more

Reactions: bowhunter1023