Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

HA! I know sumptin' now!!!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I just remembered something that happened today I have to share. The buddy who helped me take field pics and load this deer said before I started to field dress him, "Hey, do you want me to turn my back so's you can hit that a few times!" I said "well, come to think about it, my hunting team IS named, Get it while it's warm!!! The look on his face was Priceless! He's said, Are you shittin' me? I said NO, then I said, Grab that hindleg before the mood DOES hit me! Lmao

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
I just remembered something that happened today I have to share. The buddy who helped me take field pics and load this deer said before I started to field dress him, "Hey, do you want me to turn my back so's you can hit that a few times!" I said "well, come to think about it, my hunting team IS named, Get it while it's warm!!! The look on his face was Priceless! He's said, Are you shittin' me? I said NO, then I said, Grab that hindleg before the mood DOES hit me! Lmao

lmao

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Oh, that same buddy hammered his best buck to date this evening too! A 9 pt. That scored 148"! The big boys are off the hot does and cruising! At least in our area. Goodluck TOOzers!

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio

That's funny right there Ric. Did you kill his guy in Morgan County?

lung buster

hocking county
Haha. That is too funny. Congratulations on getting your buck!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
That's funny right there Ric. Did you kill his guy in Morgan County?
No Greg, I killed him in Warren Co. where I reside. I'll be down during the deer gun season to hunt some does,drink beer,bullshit with good friends and feast on some backstraps and hopefully help a few drag some brutes out of the hollar.

I'll make it a point to try and meet you,Jesse and any others that might be around when I come down. I will be dropping off my cape and head at Derrys on my way through Zanesville.

My computer has been down all day till just recently and I haven't even began to put together my story and pics. Just please bear with me as I still have to debone the front shoulders so's I can get them out to the trash before I go to work. I'll try to get it posted before weeks end. Here is a pic to get things started off. (note:I was dang spent cuz I drug his ass 130 yards by myself shortly before the pic was taken.lol)

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Someday I hope I can get a brute like that on the ground. You deserved this buck after the year of up's and down's you have had buddy. Congrats on a great buck FS.

S Triplet

Ric, I've been waitin for you to get on here so i can start talkin about it. You have worked very hard to have got one of your target bucks on the ground..what a reward for the hard work and determination.....A great buck for a great guy!!!.Congrats Brother! That's a great pic and one awesome deer!!!!No one deserves that buck more than you!!!!!
Stacey