Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Halloween Party weekend!!!

rrr

Yea they know that's my name...I'm actually going to do it. It might be because the girl in the "Winner Winner" thread is hosting the party....

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
LOL!! I first you resembled Bret Michaels but you didn't sport a dewrag. Gaycowboy!! LMAO.......Whoever said that is funny as hell! BUT.......Hey! I was close!

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Hahahaha. Walker Texas Ranger had a great time this weekend. I'd like to take this moment to thank my wife, who was extremely patient and took good care of my candy ass that night. I got into the Maker's Mark pretty hard, along with a 12 pack of Coors and some other concoctions that people made up. Sunday was a day of recovery in the Brown household... I laid around on the couch all day watching football LOL.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Nice..last time i drank like that i was in the truck at 11:30 while the wife stayed out. I still hear about that one.

I wish I could still drink like I did in college! I don't really get hangovers, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't kneeling over the toilet calling dinosaurs when we got home. LOL. I can pound it down like a champ for a while, but eventually it catches up to me toward the end of the night.

formerbowhunter1023

Now Posts as Jesse..
SE Ohio
We have a buddy that is a pretty distinct feller. Wears cut off shirts all the time and has really hairy arms. Keeps a shaved head. I'm going to shave my head and glue all the hair to my arms and go as him. It'll be funny as shit cause no one at the party knows what I am doing and it'll be obvious to everyone there!!!

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
We have a buddy that is a pretty distinct feller. Wears cut off shirts all the time and has really hairy arms. Keeps a shaved head. I'm going to shave my head and glue all the hair to my arms and go as him. It'll be funny as shit cause no one at the party knows what I am doing and it'll be obvious to everyone there!!!

Baaahahaha... that's a good one dude. You should walk up behind the guy and pose while he's not looking.