Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Happy Halloween

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
Just some pics of this year's pumpkin's. The kids made a hell of a mess last night helping scrape all the seeds out then coloring over everything with markers. After they went to bed the wife & I got to carving. Oh, and some spiked cider was awfully tasty...

This was the only pumpkin that grew in the garden this year. We saved some of the seeds to try and plant again next year. Hopefully things turn out better for the 2011 harvest...

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
We usually go all out carving (jig saw works great) but didn't make the time this year. Great work!

Beentown

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
Talk to Ohiosam on tipps for your pumkin harvest for next year, he B Da man.

Very nice job. Gotta say I enjoy being single but I miss things like what you did last night with family, kids, and loved ones at the holidays.

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio

Very nice job. Gotta say I enjoy being single but I miss things like what you did last night with family, kids, and loved ones at the holidays.

You are welcome to go spend a day at my house...lol:smiley_crocodile:

Lots of: :smiley_boxing:

and :smiley_arrogant:
and :smiley_crazy:
and :smiley_devil:
and :confused:
and :smiley_breakdance:

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
That is some cool pictures you got there. Never rally had the patience for carving pumpkins like that. I usually just did some kind of simple triangle eyes and a smiley face.

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
You are welcome to go spend a day at my house...lol:smiley_crocodile:

Lots of: :smiley_boxing:

and :smiley_arrogant:
and :smiley_crazy:
and :smiley_devil:
and :confused:
and :smiley_breakdance:

Thanks Big Bro. But all I have to do is step outside and hear it lol. Just kidding.

I do get all soft come the holidays. Last year I worked Thanksgiving, Xmas Eve, Xmas, New Years Eve, New Years, Easter and did miss having dinner with Mom and Dad and your family CJD.

rrr

Nice pumpkins.

4 years ago today I totaled my first car driving to school...nice. Looking back it was a huge deal (and it was) and I'm thankful it wasn't worse (just banged and bruised up)...but the thing that I remember most is the way that my dad treated it, with complete grace and patience, from the phone call to my months of frustration later... Thanks dad.

Oh yea, Happy Halloween - don't be a weenie!

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member

I'm going bow hunting for thanksgiving.. Thursday, Friday, Saturday And Sunday. Then taking off Mon-Wed for gun!... Family smamily pffft. LOL