Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Hard Water At Mosquito Lake

Matt

Norton, OH
argoice.jpg

This wasn't you guys was it??? Lol lol

Word on the street is an argo can't drive back up onto the ice after it breaks through.....

badger

*Supporting Member*
i was gonna say buncha queers , but two guys in a small enclosed space with no one round to hear and talking bout boners , makes it sound gay enough ........lmao

Mark, we did actually talk about you for quite a spell! lmao

If you ever have room for someone looking to eat your food and drink beer, let me know. I might over come my fear of ice fishing for some of your good eats!!!

Not a problem Jesse. If the ice sticks around, the fishing will start picking up. We usually eat pretty good out there and have a good time.

View attachment 958

This wasn't you guys was it??? Lol lol

Sure looks like they are fuggered!

I have no use for one of those Argos. While bow hunting black bear in Quebec, I had a guy talk me into riding in his to my stand one evening. I thought it was going to bounce the fletches off my arrows before we got there!

thats ok dale im gonna be cussing yer name when im out on atwood saturday ,,,,,,,,,, every time the ice cracks ill be yelling "fugging dale " ,,, but ill be bringing pictures back of me fallin either through the ice or on my ass one of the two

badger

*Supporting Member*
thats ok dale im gonna be cussing yer name when im out on atwood saturday ,,,,,,,,,, every time the ice cracks ill be yelling "fugging dale " ,,, but ill be bringing pictures back of me fallin either through the ice or on my ass one of the two

Yelling my name will get ya no where Mark, my bride tries it all the time! Good luck Saturday at Atwood.

I read about it a week or so ago over at iceshanty.com... I think they got the argo pulled out a day or two after it went it.

I need to go take a look.

badger

*Supporting Member*
Made it out yesterday for a few hours in the evening. We fished some deeper water on the south end by the state ramp. The action was slow and almost steady. Sure would have liked to have iced a few more gills!