Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Harvest thread/pics

Redhunter1012

Supporting Member
Mt. Cory Hancock County
Still no pics of Dustin holding a fish. Hmm.
Haha. I need to get Dustin up to Indian Lake with me in mid/late May for some Saugeye trolling. Non stop action with tons of bonus slab crappies and catfish to boot. He won't be able to help but catch some feesh. Maybe it Nate quits fugging around and gets his boat, we could have a little competition between him with Dave and me and Dustin

Dustinb80

GILES' PIMP
Supporting Member
Southwest Ohio
Haha. I need to get Dustin up to Indian Lake with me in mid/late May for some Saugeye trolling. Non stop action with tons of bonus slab crappies and catfish to boot. He won't be able to help but catch some feesh. Maybe it Nate quits fugging around and gets his boat, we could have a little competition between him with Dave and me and Dustin
Say when

Gern186

Supporting Member
NW Ohio Tundra
Dustin fished with me 2 days last year. I can confirm at least 96 walleyes in 2 trips.

Redhunter1012

Supporting Member
Mt. Cory Hancock County
Id say Mid May (ish) is when it gets stupid good out there. Unless Nate is with me. Every time that guy goes to Indian lake with me, it doesn't go well. Hence, me hoping him and Dave are in their own rig so they don't doom our trip

Last edited: