Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Have you heard? A giant has fallen….

Fletch

Supporting Member
Whoa there Winston.... 194 2/8 ???? What about the 60 day drying out period??? 192 3/8 would be realistic.... Just busting on ya buddy... 60 day drying out period is bullshit... Should be measured on day you shot it as that was truly the deer... Again Brian I'm teasing you... You are my idol as you keep doing it year after year... Again CONGRATS ON A FANTASTIC BUCK....

Boarhead

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Whoa there Winston.... 194 2/8 ???? What about the 60 day drying out period??? 192 3/8 would be realistic.... Just busting on ya buddy... 60 day drying out period is bullshit... Should be measured on day you shot it as that was truly the deer... Again Brian I'm teasing you... You are my idol as you keep doing it year after year... Again CONGRATS ON A FANTASTIC BUCK....
Ha! Rich that will be the only time he gets scored next step will be hanging him on the wall when I get him back

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Did the room actually get dusty after you heard the news, Phil? Or was it the allergies? 😂
It was like a vacuum. Everyone on the text I hated deeply and let out a big breath of relief once we realized it died BECAUSE BRIAN SHOT IT! Lol

Fletch

Supporting Member
Actually after hearing that the deer lost 3&1/8” off the final score he prolly should nurse it back to health and turn it loose to get bigger next season then just have a replica euro made and stick it on the grill of his Tacoma along with a squirrel tail on his antenna.😎
Ric.... Hell while Brian is decking out the Tacoma he might as well add some of those fuzzy little balls around the inside of the windshield, a pair of dice hanging from the mirror and let's not forget those rubber strips with reflectors hanging under the bumper dragging the ground....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Ric.... Hell while Brian is decking out the Tacoma he might as well add some of those fuzzy little balls around the inside of the windshield, a pair of dice hanging from the mirror and let's not forget those rubber strips with reflectors hanging under the bumper dragging the ground....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
We’ll send Dave over for an estimate for the work….. 🤪