Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Heading too North Carolina

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Well heading to NC this evening too move my youngest too Jacksonville for school this Sept.... She's enrolling into the nursing program and wants out of Ohio too do it.... Everything is pretty much set up and all we have too do is get the utilities their deposit so they will turn them on.... She'll have her own place, it's a studio apartment and she has her gaurd dog (8lb mutt) to watch over her lmao She knows some people down there having spent most of last summer down there and I know some as well... So we do have a support system so too speak in place.... Hopefully it will go well for her as well as us :smiley_clap: I'll be sporadically on the board and will post some pictures if I see any worthy ones :pickle: Have a good weekend stay cool and keep Huck's clothes on him for the love of God!!!!! lmao :pickle: lmao

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Have her scout for some hunting contacts for bear, hogs, etc... :)

I am sure your daughter will do great! What style of practice is she thinking of? I have a really close friend that does Physical Therapy and has the teaching portion also. She makes major $ and works great hours.

Beentown

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
She hasn't decided and has a year too make up her mind, so untill then she'll probably knock out the ellectives and change her mind about 10 times rotflmao She does want too work in a Military hospital... Her way of giving back as she said.... She was the one that always had the hardest time with me being gone so much but as she gets older she understands a lot more.... Plus all of the deployments are what's paying 90% of her school bill..... :smiley_crocodile:

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Good luck to all! I'm married to a nurse and there's worse things to be doing that's for sure! If she decides she wants to travel, she'll make BIG money. That and trauma in a big city. Crazy ass life, but big money and an action packed work day!!!

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Good luck to all! I'm married to a nurse and there's worse things to be doing that's for sure! If she decides she wants to travel, she'll make BIG money. That and trauma in a big city. Crazy ass life, but big money and an action packed work day!!!

Me too....

Diablo, we haven't seen any pictures :smiley_crocodile:

Thanks Cotty....

She may have a Dietery job lines up after she gets there at a local Hospital..... Hopefully that works out.... Parttime but that's all she needs for now....

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Sounds like a fun adventure for all of you. I hope everything goes well for your daughter J. Sounds like she is a strong girl and can handle herself pretty good. Congrats to you and the wife for raising a fine young woman. She will do just fine.

Now hurry up and hit the beach so you can post picks since somebody else from TOO isn't lmao. Show those youngsters how the game is played Sir.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Well 11 hours of driving and made it here around 1130.... spent the day getting utilities turned on and signing/paying for the apartment.... one tired pup and I'm drinking a couple of beers and hitting the floor.to get some needed shuteye.....y'all have a good night it's still daylight and I'm probably going too bed after the next few cold ones.....