Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Heavens gate

Venefikus

Lakewood
Three married men, die and arrive at the pearly gates.

Saint Peter looks to the first man and says "Did you live a good life, were you faithful to your wife?"

The mans "for the most part, yes, we had a couple fights and I did flirt with another lady over the internet"

Saint Peter responds "Well, that's not great, but you didn't sleep with her. So in heaven I'm going to let you have it pretty good, here's a Corvette"

The second man comes up, and saint peter asks him "Did you live a good life, were you faithful to your wife?"

The man responds "I wasn't perfect, I had an affair, but she forgave me and we lived a happy life"

Saint Peter responds "Well, adultry is a sin, but if she forgave you, and you made her happy, I guess I'll be generous and let you in. Here have a honda civic"

The third man comes up, and Saint Peter asks "Did you live a good life, were you faithful to your wife?"

The third man, with all the confidence in the world, responds "I treated my wife like a queen and never looked upon any other lady with lust other than her"

Saint Peter responds "Finally! Someone who lived a good wholesome life. Pick whatever car you'd like"

So he picks a Rolls Royce.

One day the first two men were driving, and they see a Rolls Royce pulled to the side of the road and the man was outside crying. They approach him and say "He what's wrong, you have this beautiful car and you can have anything you want, why are you so sad?"

The crying man responds "I just saw my wife in a dodge intrepid"