Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Help for a friend

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
A friend of mine has a daughter that needs helpers :D. They are holding a 5k run/walk to raise money for equipment and supplies.

Here is a link to the event. http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/event.php?eid=205186479501546&notif_t=event_invite

If you guys can donate some time and a little money it sure would go a long way and help my friend and her daughter.

Thanks everybody.

Time

Saturday, July 16 · 9:00am - 11:30am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Antonelli's Fitness

16 W. 4th Street (By the Carousel)

Mansfield, Ohio
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More Info

Please come join us in helping raise funds to help Hannah get medical equipment and supplies. Hannah has two very rare brain abnormalities, Lissencephaly (smooth brain) and Schizencephaly (clefts in the brain).

Register before or on June 24th 2011 $15.00 and get a T-shirt
After June 24th 2011 or on race day $20.00 and no T-shirt
Check in/Registration 9:00am - Race starts at 10:00am
Prize drawling at 11:00 am Must be present to claim.

You can pick up a form at Antonelli's Fitness or Please e-mail me on here or at fivekforhannah@yahoo.com and I will mail one out to you!
Thanks so much!

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
I will have to check my schedule to make sure there is nothing major going on. If not I am in for sure. I have some other ideas that are brewing on how to get some more people to be involved. Her little girl sure is a cutie.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I'll either donate or run in it. It's still a ways away to commit to coming, but I've been hoping to do a 5K this year and that would be a great time to try. Anyone got a place for me to nap afterwards?!? LOL!!!

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
My place is only 10 -15 minutes from there, assuming that the run is in Mansfield. You would be more than welcome to crash and catch a few Z's at my place.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
She wants me to send a copy of the TOO logo so they can add it to the shirts ;)

I think I will send her the buck pic.

I'm sure we could make a nominal donation to the cause as well. We have some time to discuss it, but I figure TOO can earn a spot on those t-shirts for more than deer meat!