Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Help me out Brothas.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Thanks Guys. 32! 4 more and we've doubled the 2nd place! Not counting my chickens though. She has like 2,000 friends.. That's why the more the merrier. If she makes a last second push before deadline noon tomorrow we'll need a great lead. :)

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Thanks Guys. 32! 4 more and we've doubled the 2nd place! Not counting my chickens though. She has like 2,000 friends.. That's why the more the merrier. If she makes a last second push before deadline noon tomorrow we'll need a great lead. :)

I hope she sleeps in lol. Besides..it's more natural for a man to be playing with the box and not a woman...although it is nice to see a woman handle a nice looking box TOO from time to time lmao.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Thanks guys. Sse has an Hour forty five minutes to make a push and get 15 likes.

deerburger

*Supporting Member*
"Team Outlaw Outdoors
Congratulations to Joe Wilson Winner of a Custom Outlaw Game Calls - Box call. He had 32 Likes! Thanks Joe for your support and helping spread the word about our calls! We will be in touch with you to arrange for shipment of your new call! :)"

Nice work dude...

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
"Team Outlaw Outdoors
Congratulations to Joe Wilson Winner of a Custom Outlaw Game Calls - Box call. He had 32 Likes! Thanks Joe for your support and helping spread the word about our calls! We will be in touch with you to arrange for shipment of your new call! :)"

Nice work dude...

You guys ROCK man! I appreciate all your work. :) I'll put it to good use. :)

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I would like to thank my fellow TOOzers, my mom, Snufalufagus, and the little guy that hides in my laundry room. You guys rock!! Oh and The Hamburgular who taught me how to snipe contests.. RABBLE RABBLE.... I"M GOING TO DISNEYLAND!!!

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I would like to thank my fellow TOOzers, my mom, Snufalufagus, and the little guy that hides in my laundry room. You guys rock!! Oh and The Hamburgular who taught me how to snipe contests.. RABBLE RABBLE.... I"M GOING TO DISNEYLAND!!!

HAHAHA!!!! lmao

Fuggin' great dude!!!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Sorry Joe that I wasn't able TOO help you win but it looks as though enough of the fellers had your back. I haven't been on TOO as much as I would have liked and didn't see this thread till now! Congrats on the new toy!