Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Help Needed on Traverse

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Damned ole PCV valve. Ten to one some shithead GM engineer burried it under 5 things that you'll need to remove to get to it. . 😂

Reactions: bowhunter1023

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Service tech confirmed they've seen condensation issues with that particular motor in cold, damp conditions when people are in a heated garage. I stopped running the heater and the car stopped spewing liquid and starting rough. Other than rear brakes and rotors, they did a thorough safety check and say nothing major was noted. So for now, I'll 🤞 and 🤭 and hope for 3-6 more months of trouble free driving!

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
But I thought the motor was trash a year ago? I hate mechanics...seems so many are shady these days.

Yep. Funny story though. The GM of that dealer is a lifelong friend of my dad's and the reason we even did business with that particular dealer. I found out last week he left that dealership after 33 years over "differences of opinion". I wonder how much of that stemmed from being forced to sell someone like me a line of bullshit in order to make a couple grand.