Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Help please

Diablo54

Outside
I am not smart enough to get my videos on youtube from my video camera. Once i download them on the computer it's almost like there hiding it's very hard to find them and once i do i cant tell which video is which. Is there a better way?

I guess im just ranting haha.

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
When you upload them from your video camera to your PC, does it ask you for a location to save them, or does the camera use a software application for uploading?

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
Huck's right, if you plug your camera in, and go to "my computer" and the camera shows up as "removable storage" or an "external drive" you should be able to open them up and grab the videos that way. If not we can check the software and find out how to modify the location of where it saves the files to by default to your own choice of folder that is more convenient.

Huckleberry Finn

When you plug the camera in, does it pop up a box? Open and just drag them to the desktop like you were putting it in a folder.

Diablo54

Outside
I plug my cam in and I get several options on my cam.

Playback on PC

Create Disc

Upload

Export to library

back up

My cam wont show up when I go to my computer

Diablo54

Outside
So I've pressed upload and now im loading them into a windows program which im familliar with. Hopefully I can handle it from here