Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

HELP - Seized Tire

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I'm widely regarded as an asshole believe it or not, so the list of suspects is long. What does make it suspicious is I picked it up very close to home.

Put Fix-A-Flat in and with advice from both Eric The Car Guy on YouTube and my tire shop, I drove it with the nuts loose. It held air, so I just cinched them down and filled the air tank. I have my inverter and tank, I can make it one way or another!

Pinching a loaf, then headed that way. The farm is on the way and I just happen to have a set of meat eaters awaiting placement. Was going to sell them, but I'll just run them off now!

Reactions: Dustinb80 and 5Cent

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Rides like hell, noisy as can be, but she sure looks better!

20181227_125506.jpg

Reactions: CJD3 and giles

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I had these tires already. They have maybe 10K miles left on them. I had planned on selling them and never got around to it. Paid $60 for a mount and balance on this set rather than pay 3xs that for a new tire. Plus that set was going to need replaced in 15K miles or so. For $10, I had them dispose of them rather than me fool with selling 3 tires. I'll put new set of shoes on her in the spring.

Last edited:
Reactions: Big_Holla

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
On the real side of it Jesse you're not the only one some of them just plain suck trying to get them off. we had one on a semi couple days ago took three of us beating on that son of a bitch before we finally got it