Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Hey TF, Are You Ok?

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Good point. I still don't care. World is going to end next year anyway. This is a prime example. Earthquakes, floods, tsunami, tornadoes. Just wait until the solar flares start up. Maybe I am just losing it. I dunno. These events sure make you wonder though. Doesn't bother me. If it is time for the world to end, I will go peacefully. I have faith and confidence I have lived right. Good Lord says we aren't going to change it, we aren't going to stop it. Says to go about your business and live your lives. That is what I will be doing. Then again, he also said we won't know the time or date. Maybe it isn't next year? haha

tuffshot

The Crew
Very true hicks however, if their economy fails we drop even more then we are now. It might be hours and hours away by plain but it still effects us considering they are the 3rd strongest economy in the world.

There could be a benifit to the US.
With the current car assembly plants in the US, there could be some of the manufacutring brought over here. At least until the the radiation threat has diminished, oh, lets say
................a couple of hundred years or so.

If our government has any smarts at all they will offer this kind of assistance.