Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

hicks .....hang on to ur tits!!!!

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Keep us posted fellas. I'm going to be getting hammered here pretty soon and it don't look nice at all. Just glad it is during the night and not the hot heat of a mid afternoon.

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
Pretty nasty feeling when you turn on a news channel based 100 miles away and they are talking about a tornado warning for the small town you live in with less than 500 people. I must be the only person on the block with a basement because I had a house full!! All is well though, no damage and no touch downs near us. Possible touchdown in Northern Auglaize county, any update from Gern??

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
We got rocked around 3 this morning with the second round but everything is all good here. Been a while since hearing thunder that rattles the windows and seeing lightning that lights up your whole house lol.

Hope everybody made it through alright.

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio
I am ready for a good thunderstorm....I love em...like you said dude, window ratteling thunder and lightning..its great.

I used to have my mom come get me from school in like 1st and 2nd grade cause I was so afraid of storms..

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Made it. Northern Auglaize County. Yep. I can see it from my front yard. I am in southern Allen County. We are okay. Sure was howling good. Son was mad I woke him up. "Why did you wake me up if we didn't have a tornado Daddy?" Better safe than sorry son!

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
Made it. Northern Auglaize County. Yep. I can see it from my front yard. I am in southern Allen County. We are okay. Sure was howling good. Son was mad I woke him up. "Why did you wake me up if we didn't have a tornado Daddy?" Better safe than sorry son!

Glad to hear all is well Phil! You know anyone in the Celina area? Looks like they got hit pretty hard.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Glad to hear all is well Phil! You know anyone in the Celina area? Looks like they got hit pretty hard.

I have a decent amount of family that way. 35min from my place to Celina. Not too far. Haven't heard anything from my Mom. I guess "no news is good news."