Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Hicks Lawn Services truck racing

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Heat race win. GoPro sucks. Can't edit. Won't upload. Pay money to use their cloud but it won't upload after two nights in a row attempting to upload to their cloud. Pay money for it and also so you can edit. Cannot access it to the edit feature. Frustrating. I'd love to know how to cut out the time under caution or running in the track before we go green.

Anyway, here is the heat race win last night. The nose you see is the guy who has won 4 in a row. Not tooting my own horn. You guys have seen me be highly critical of myself. I believe this may have been one of the smartest races I've raced. Had confidence. Elbows up. Driving hard. Last couple laps I knew there was no room to pass me high. I dropped down half a truck width or so to protect the bottom. Can't say it always works this way, but it is the steady improvement I've been seeking.

GoetsTalon

Supporting Member
Walbridge oh
Now I know why! That looks like a hell of a good time! Great race! That guy on your door would have me nervous though lol. Look back at your first post on this and look how good your doing now. Way to stick with it!

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
Turning right to go left, yeah baby! No doubt she sounds way more stout than the prior power plant. I hear Toyota is replacing em under warranty, maybe ya can get one🤣