Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Hidden Treasure

Fletch

Supporting Member
Have several of those somewhere from years ago... Plaster lathe ( spell check Sarge ) such a fun job to tear down... Damn they were talented years ago to put that shit together...

Reactions: jagermeister

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
A little off topic. A few years ago I had some logs sawn and needed lath to stack the green lumber. so I went to Home Depot and asked a kid working there for lath. He had no idea what I was talking about. 🙄😂

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
A little off topic. A few years ago I had some logs sawn and needed lath to stack the green lumber. so I went to Home Depot and asked a kid working there for lath. He had no idea what I was talking about. 🙄😂

😅. The closest you'll find is a yard stick. I always yank the spacers out of the lumber stacks and take them with me. Many times they've came in handy when I needed a big shim or had to furr something out.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Very cool find Jim. If it "looked" mint you could have it graded. This one certainly doesn't appear to be mint. I have some coins which have been graded and some which are not. Haven't looked into it for awhile. Seems like $75 or so to send them out to be graded. So if you felt you could increase value substantially by having it professionally graded it would be worth it. In my case I just tossed them into the safety deposit box. Let the kids learn about them some day when I'm dead. I have taken my son with me so he knows it exists. Be unfortunate if the wife and I died together and our kids were not aware of it.