Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

HISEA Deck Boots

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I've been wanting a "chore boot" somewhere between Crocs and my Lacrosse hunting boots, that weren't my Thorogood composite toed boots. Anyways, I've always been curious about these deck boots that seem to be all the rage. My wife has some Sperrys she loves, which happen to look like the ones I bought, so now my girls call them my "Mommy" boots and they laugh at me! 😂

I bought Kaydence a pair of the HISEA rubber boots that look like Muck Boots. They've held up well and were half the price, so when I saw these on sale for $45, I grabbed a pair. These things are the most comfortable shoes I own now! Time will tell how they hold up, but so far, so good. I was worried about the lack of traction, but I wore them in some slick situations yesterday and they held their own. I put my TGs on last night and they felt terrible in comparison, and I thought they were pretty comfortable.

If you're in the market for an easy on/off boot that's waterproof, but not hot, and are incredibly comfortable, you can't go wrong with a pair of these. I'd be willing to buy one of their hunting boots after this.

Reactions: Isaacorps