Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Hisea Hunting Boots

Bigcountry40

Bought a pair on amazon beginning of november after stepping on a nail. Boots arrived November 17th- 1st impression after trying them on and first wear was "most comfortable rubber insulated boot I had ever worn. Fit very snug and nice, appeared that they would be durable and not crack along the toe (made with a different textured rubber) like every pair I have ever owned has done. This first impression and happiness with the boot was short lived. and I was completely wrong. The boots became worn out and fell apart on the inside and externally within a month, it was a very slobby fit and by foot began to slide . With November, December and January being insulated rubber weather, I continued to use them as much as possible knowing that I would be calling costumer service and returning them. By the end of January they started to separate at the seam and the rubber cracked by the toe. Customer service with the company was very helpful and easy to work with as they just asked for a few basic pictures and agreed a boot should last for more than 2 months. They gave me a full refund and allowed me to keep the boots. After 3 months of typical hunting wear, they look like a previous pairs after year 3. I would not recommend these boots to anyone, I will commend Hisea on their wonderful customer service.
IMG_0060.jpg

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I made the mistake of buying a pair of Lincoln Outfitters from Rural King. You should see these things. Holes everywhere. They've been regulated to hot weather camera checks in the summer.
I have more shoe goo on them then rubber now.

Bigcountry40

I made the mistake of buying a pair of Lincoln Outfitters from Rural King. You should see these things. Holes everywhere. They've been regulated to hot weather camera checks in the summer.
I have more shoe goo on them then rubber now.
Thats good to know, I hope others comment on here on rubber insulated brands.

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
Where you rabbit hunting at? Where I hunted they wouldn’t have lasted a day 😂

Hope they work for you.... I had good luck with muck boots. They’d get a little tore up but never leaked....
Farm fields and nurseries...lots of bushes and shrubs but not a lot of briars. I have different boots for the nasty stuff.