Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Holes in my yard.

PSE13

Shelby
Can anyone tell me what might be making these holes? They’re all across mine and the neighbors back yard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PSE13

Shelby
Honestly not a joke lol I don’t think they’re deer track they go down deep. They’re are some single holes by them as well. If it stops raining I’ll try to get more pictures of the other ones

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: 5Cent

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
OK, I was confused as I read it for the literal question of what is making the hole.

More specifically, are you looking to understand what made the set of tracks lol?

Bigcountry40

can i get a tape measure picture to see the depth of the holes. I plan on solving this mystery and getting that scooby snack!

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
I'm with Dave on this one. It's a cow.

Buddy of mine had his 3 Jersey bulls get out a few weeks ago and make it a few miles. State patrol and a couple sheriff's deputies got them rounded up in someone's pasture. My buddy had a hell of a time loading them into the trailer to get back home.

The neighbors of my hunting property had a tree come down in a storm and 9 cows and a bull got out. Took a couple days to get them rounded up and back in their pasture.

Local Producers livestock auction place have had a few cows get out over the past few years.

It happens way more often then people think.