Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Homepage.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I love the new banner! Has a bad boy image to it. Sort of gives an old outlaw country singer feel to things!

The picture was bigger. It is amazing with the new setup you can even get pictures of bucks into the future!

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I love the new banner! Has a bad boy image to it. Sort of gives an old outlaw country singer feel to things!

The picture was bigger. It is amazing with the new setup you can even get pictures of bucks into the future!

It's the new future buck-o-cam. It's gonna revolutionize QDM and cull bucks.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
TEST... [video=youtube;ZyhrYis509A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyhrYis509A[/video]

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
Everything was looking good till you put up that you tube video. God that made my head hurt and I didn't even make it a minute. :smiley_blackeye:

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio
One main reason I like it more now is the width....I dont have to fight with the attachment"paperclip" to see the last page anymore. I had issues with that all the time.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
One main reason I like it more now is the width....I dont have to fight with the attachment"paperclip" to see the last page anymore. I had issues with that all the time.

Tip of the day....

If you click the button that looks like this
that sits to the left of the thread title. It will take you to the "first unread post"

So say you read a thread that is 2 pages long...
Come back in an hour and the 2 page thread you read is now 3 pages... If you click the number for the "last page" you're going to miss the posts on page 2 you didn't read..

By clicking the
button it will take you directly to your first unread reply in that thread.. Thus not missing a single reply.. :)

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Everything looks awesome dude. Can you make the blue color a forest green? I like the color, but it's less than manly! LOL!!!

Which Blue. lol. Around the avatars or the lines between posts?

The problem with a dark color is eye fatigue, if it doesn't flow, and one color is far off the rest, your eye constantly darts over to it.

I can try it and see what it looks like.