Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

How a revolver works

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
Good video!
Anyone who has handled a SSA or a SAA clone knew his explanation was BS.

This video also showed (but didn't expound on) the recoil differences between a blank and a live round (even with light cowboy loads). Baldwin claimed he didn't realize for a while he had fired a live round. Any one who has ever accidently slipped a heavy load into a gun where you were shooting light loads knows immediately it feels different.

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
D697AB5D-A73C-4250-AD4D-D91E3994B71A.jpeg

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
If the young man woulda just complied and not tried to flee he’d be alive and her life wouldn’t be ruined for making a mistake during a tense split second moment. Just sad all around.
I’m afraid the justice system has tilted in favor of criminals over those who chose to serve and protect…..dang! What’s the world come to?🙄😐

Reactions: Sgt Fury

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
But but but. . . It was outside Minneapolis. If she wasn't found guilty, Minneapolis would have rioted again. To be clear: George Floyd was a saint. Officer who screwed up in a high stress situation is now a felon.

Make sense? Yeah. I don't understand it either. I figured involuntary manslaughter was going to be the outcome. I was wrong.

• Sad
Reactions: Sgt Fury