Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

How cold is it ?

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Seville, OH

14 degrees, wind chill is -4 degrees.
Snowing
Wind WNW 25-40 mph.

The blizzard of 2010 is here! LOL

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio
I love how everytime it snows in NE ohio, everyone goes nuts...There is ssnow on the ground, OMG, what are we going to do? shut everything down, level 2 emergency, call the national guard, we dotn have enough salt,..panic, panic....Its rediculous...

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I love how everytime it snows in NE ohio, everyone goes nuts...There is ssnow on the ground, OMG, what are we going to do? shut everything down, level 2 emergency, call the national guard, we dotn have enough salt,..panic, panic....Its rediculous...

LOL
Right you are...
Our local news spends every day interviewing salt truck drivers. It's crazy. We aren't north or sout east Ohio here... just east (smack dab in the middle), but the news fuels the panic here.
I love snow. I love driving in it. I love hunting in it. Heck, I'd screw in it if my lady would obey.

rrr

17, feels like 2; white out conditions, we've gotten 6-8 inches of snow since I went to bed at 230.

I texted Phil, he's slept 2 hrs of the last 48 hahaha Busy Boy!

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio

I know what you mean lol. It's really funny to head out to the store just before a storm rolls in and watch the shelves go bare lmao. You would think the world was coming to an end the way people pile in there and buy 2-3 of everything.

I don't mind the snow or driving in it. I get screwed because I'm the only one in the family that has a 4-wheel drive vehicle and usually the only one that can get out on the roads. Most of my family owns little light ass front wheel drive cars and get stuck on flat ground in their driveways lmao. Just like yesterday I was the one that went out. I went to my mothers and got her snowblower out and did her drive then loaded up the blower and headed into town. I did my drive/walk and had to turn around and head to my aunts house and do her drive. I wanted to go hunting damnit not blow snow for everybody but I was nice and done it for them anyway lmao. Now I will be going in the reverse direction and doing it all over again today lmao.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
LOL
Right you are...
Our local news spends every day interviewing salt truck drivers. It's crazy. We aren't north or sout east Ohio here... just east (smack dab in the middle), but the news fuels the panic here.
I love snow. I love driving in it. I love hunting in it. Heck, I'd screw in it if my lady would obey.

I agree. The ODOT interviews were annoying as hell this morning. They actually asked the question, "So what can we expect on our morning commutes?" If I were the ODOT lady, I would've said, "Roads covered in fuggin snow!!! We're facing 30 mph winds you idiots!" lmao

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
All I know is that is is cold and WINDY!!!!!! Fuggin wind at my place sucks.

POOR MANSFIELD isn't even right. Fuggars are broke. All they where doing today is plowing the roads. Stupid fugtards weren't even salting the roads until I was on my way home from work. :tantrum:

rrr

POOR MANSFIELD isn't even right. Fuggars are broke. All they where doing today is plowing the roads. Stupid fugtards weren't even salting the roads until I was on my way home from work

My brother works at Richland Bank (if ya ever need a commercial loan...) and I asked him today if he was having fun driving from MoCo into the 'big city' in his cavalier! I drove downtown to court for a week in January last year and that was enough for me!

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio
You should have seen how bare the roads were on the way to work today. Everyone either had off school or.stayed home. It would have had to be a he'll of alot wear than this for me to get a snow day when I was a kid. If our superintendent couldn't get up the hill by his house in his 4 wheel drive jeep. Then we got off. That rarely ever happened.

9.9 here in hopedale

its funny as hell , when i lived on little rock airforce base in 92 and 93 the weather man called for snow flurries , they cancelled school just for the weather calling for it , apperently arkansas never saw snow

rrr

It's cold enough that if you piss off a stand it will freeze before it hits the ground...

tuffshot

The Crew
Had 8 degrees this morning. It was 16 around 10 pm last night. not to mention the wind chill factor.

Bet Al Gore has the heat turned up and buying up carbon credits left and right. lol