Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

How many times to ya shake it after ya pee

Geezer

*Hims a Super Moderator*
:smiley_breakdance::smiley_breakdance::smiley_breakdance::smiley_breakdance::smiley_breakdance:

deerjunkie

Canton, Ohio
After I get done pee peein I milk it like a cow utter then shake it north and south approx. 4 times.

You do that my friends and you will have no dribbles.

Buckmaster

Portage
I shake it the left, then I shake to the right, I shake it up high, then I shake it down low. I shake for you, then I shake it for me. Zip.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
As long as I can get away with it. Depends on the line behind me. I try to refrain from making any noises like I am enjoying myself if there are more than 6 people in line behind me though.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
They say if you shake it more than 3 times your playing with it.. So I always shake it 4-5 times...

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
I have a lazy urethra, so no matter how much I sake, I tend to get a wet spot or two. So, when I wash my hands, I make sure that my pants get wet with water drops as if the water pressure was strong and I got sprayed.

COB-TY

Retired to the happy hunting grounds above.
Ohio
:smiley_breakdance::smiley_breakdance::smiley_breakdance::smiley_breakdance::smiley_breakdance:

Damn dats kind of personal Geeeezer. If I dint know better I's thought you was a troll fer some thang! Da rest yous guys iS SICK! :smiley_bril::smiley_adfundum: