Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

How NOT to practice shooting.

swantucky

The Crew
Swanton, Ohio
HOLY SHIT!! This guy is an INSTRUCTOR?? He is out of his fugging mind! Sad this guy is teaching people and I have to wonder how many others have seen these videos and think that kind of irresponsible use of firearms is o.k.

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
I'd like to know more about the guy standing down range, is he a volunteer, paid, drug addict looking for a fix, mental institution escapee...

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I would say he is married. He is unemployed. His vote for Obama isn't working out. He has nothing left to live for. Worth more dead than alive.

Or just your typical third world type terrorist organization willing to take one for the team.

rrr

Or just your typical third world type terrorist organization willing to take one for the team.

What else is he going to do in between prayer times?

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
You guys didn't like my videos? Well screw you too! I thought for sure this would get me into Front Site!

Beentown

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
You guys didn't like my videos? Well screw you too! I thought for sure this would get me into Front Site!

Beentown

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
And just for your information Jlope has some balls for just standing there scratching his arms inbetween shots (he was the closest to looking like a BG as I could get :)). I told him I would do the same for him and said "PSYCHE!" and had lunch...lol

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
I was stunned. Just goes to show how differently people in other cultures think.

But did you notice the guys (target) pants in the second video when they zoomed in to show where the target had been hit? the jeans were darker in the crotch than the rest of the trouser, looked like he mighta pissed himself

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
I would say he is married. :smiley_asswhip: :smiley_cleaning:He is unemployed. :smiley_beard: His vote for Obama isn't working out. :smiley_blackeye:He has nothing left to live for. :smiley_cry: Worth more dead than alive. :smiley_brancard:

rotflol

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
I was stunned. Just goes to show how differently people in other cultures think.

But did you notice the guys (target) pants in the second video when they zoomed in to show where the target had been hit? the jeans were darker in the crotch than the rest of the trouser, looked like he mighta pissed himself

No Dan, I wasn't looking at the dude's crotch, but thanks for pointing it out.:smiley_asswhip: