Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

How "regular" is your wife?

Buckmaster

Portage
Mine goes every 2-3 days usually in a secret hiding session. I think at best she exhibits a couple peanut size kibbies. That's incredible management skills. When on vacation or extended leave she can hold it for days. The only toilet she will utilize is the personal home toilet.

formerbowhunter1023

Now Posts as Jesse..
SE Ohio
I remember my wife going 8 days one time. She's like once twice a week. I have no idea how that's possible, but she does it. It's a rarity that I even know she went. She's a stealthy shitter! LOL!!!

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
Ha, Ha, HA, HA, Ha.................I have no worries about that! threw mine out 2 years ago!!

Oh Shit, I do have my final divorce hearing tomorrow, no honest I do!! Guess what I am doing? Buring all her freaking Video's of her and some dick somoker doing it so I can take that in to court tomorrow...................BAAM!

Oh sorry for highjacking, Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa not sure how to answer the question, I have no wife.

Carry on.................................

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I have no idea. I forget my wife's name half the time let alone when she poops. Ok, maybe I am exaggerating, but I don't think she wants me talking shit about her shit on the net. I will say vacations are a battle for the bathroom when we pull into the drive though. I don't know how she does it. I don't know why they do it to themselves either. Must be a mental thing. I can poop about anywhere.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I honestly don't think my wife shits at all LOL... at least it seems that way, anyway. Hell, I only here a fart come out of her about once or twice a year, and that's when she's sleeping.

Hey RD, maybe you should upload those videos into the private section so that the TOO review crew can make sure you've got a valid argument in court. ;)

Riverdude

Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
I honestly don't think my wife shits at all LOL... at least it seems that way, anyway. Hell, I only here a fart come out of her about once or twice a year, and that's when she's sleeping.

Hey RD, maybe you should upload those videos into the private section so that the TOO review crew can make sure you've got a valid argument in court. ;)

Dude, She was so Dumb, and he was dumber sending his jerk off photo's from his black berry with his name and phone number let alone her videoing her self from our bedroom calling out his name. Aaaaaaaaaaaa don't think those were for me , what a stupid bitch!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Ouch! That one had to sting a bit. Sorry to hear about it RD. Hope court goes well for you.

formerbowhunter1023

Now Posts as Jesse..
SE Ohio
I've been with Tracie for almost 8 years and still have never heard a fart from her. To be honest, it's kinda disappointing. I bet she has hear 10,000 of mine. It's time she shares!!!

formerbowhunter1023

Now Posts as Jesse..
SE Ohio
I'd have flown off that handle for sure. Knowing the ass kicking I gave my dog for chewing up the carpet, I don't want to know what would happen if I found someone chewing on my wife's carpet. I'd need help burying bodies that's for sure...

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member

The part about her farting in her sleep about made me piss myself. Yes, I'm immature. But I could just envision my wife doing that. Sleeping soundly, nice and peaceful... BBBRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPP! Then a little sly smile come across her face as she still sleeps.

To answer the question... she can go days without crapping! How?!?!?! I can't go 8 hours!

formerbowhunter1023

Now Posts as Jesse..
SE Ohio
The part about her farting in her sleep about made me piss myself. Yes, I'm immature. But I could just envision my wife doing that. Sleeping soundly, nice and peaceful... BBBRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPP! Then a little sly smile come across her face as she still sleeps.

To answer the question... she can go days without crapping! How?!?!?! I can't go 8 hours!

That's some serious LOL shit right there!!!

I'm off to the throne for some Deer and Deer Hunting and BK disposal!!! :D Round 3 for the day!!!

Riverdude

Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
Hey Guys, not to Hijack the thread but man it went better then I could have hoped. Started out she want my ATV, big screen tv, all the appilances, $4,000 bucks, my furniture, and a few other things. Ok, my offer to her from the very start ( 3 months ago ) was the truck she drives that is in my name ( she did make all the payments but being the whore she was had bad credit ), I would pay her IRS taxes, ( offered this from the start and it's not that much) and thats it. Once she heard about the video's I had she got her truck, the IRS payment and $1,100 out of the goodness of my heart!

She went through 2 attorneys and if she would have taken my first offer she wouldhave save money. Ok, with that said and back to the main topic................

I would say my ex wife shit once..................today!!!!!!:smiley_breakdance::smiley_carnaval::smiley_adfundum::smiley_devil::smiley_cheers::smiley_cowboy::smiley_baseball::smiley_baseball: