Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Huge Road Kill

badger

*Supporting Member*
I went back through this thread and I don't know why I even said that. Nobody even said what this buck was supposed to score. I think I must have read the castilla buck and got mixed up on whitch thread I was on. My bad???

No big deal, I figured it was something like that. I actually had to reread my post to make sure I didn't try to score it.

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
What a great buck.. my guess is that the truth will come out in the end. If it was a road kill deer that the guy is claiming he killed, somewhere along the lines he'll stumble with his story. If the guy did kill it legally & out right, well then congrats to him. Quite an accomplishment. If not, and he's just making up a lie to try and use the sport of hunting to benefit himself, then I hope he becomes roadkill too.

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
That pic and story is just nuts....how could anybody try and check that in with a straight face? jeez...fuggin disgusting....

Hell, if'n I saw that thing by the side of the road I'd call the cops then work the front of my truck over with my tire iron and get the tag from them LMAO j/k I think lol:smiley_crazy:

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio
You can look at that buck and easliy see that its a road kill. Unless he decided he wanted to shave a nice section of hair off of him for a toupe' (sp?)