Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Huge shed

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Of a snake......
AABB6070-91A7-4D6A-A5E0-1286A2CE267D.png

Sorry guys, just bored and feeling like a dick! I keep looking on the shed thread and no one is posting anything so I thought I’d just shake it up some.....😎🖕🏻😂🤣

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Aw hell, here’s a set of the only Booner I have in my possession. Left side tapes over 92”.
B7CD8B79-3ACB-419B-9548-CD2E9E03DB9B.jpeg
It’s the only bone I have displayed in our living room right now cuz of nader season and if I’m home and a nader is in the area I can grab them purdy quick as I head down the stairs to the basement after making sure all my girls are down there first of course. 👍🏻

Buckmaster

Portage
Worried about Tornadoes sweeping your sheds away Ric? That’s a little weird. Just grind them up into bone dust, ingest them, and you can be walking around with authority and a Booner for life....wife be scared...but you’ll do alright. 🦴

Reactions: finelyshedded

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Worried about Tornadoes sweeping your sheds away Ric? That’s a little weird. Just grind them up into bone dust, ingest them, and you can be walking around with authority and a Booner for life....wife be scared...but you’ll do alright. 🦴

Just too much time and miles invested to just not give a shit and if they took a ride on a nader into someone else’s possession. 😂🤣😂👍🏻
Plus if I did what you suggested I couldn’t hold them or fondle them and they’d just blow away when I had ramps again...😎

Last edited:

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Maybe you should out them in your gun safe? You have any one of a kind guns which cannot be replaced? I didn't think so. Can you guys imagine Ric's fun safe tomorrow? Opens door and breaks a toe as they fall out. 😁

Reactions: finelyshedded

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Ric, you ok after that first sentence? Can you point on the doll to the spot it hurt the most?

How does someone forget about them huge things when you’re suppose to sleep with th.................:.em........... huh, .......never mind. Anyway, the pain factor is more of a numbing feeling and it’s gone now but now at least I got some new spank bank material cuz the rest of you guys sure as hell ain’t gettin it done for me!!!!😎🤗

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Jim, btw, the pics were awesome! Your youngin is adorable buddy and the ATL pic is tits, what type of terrain did you find them in? Marsh?