Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

I can't go to the Salem Walmart anymore.

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
So I take my wife to Walmart tonight, we split up and go separate ways planning to meet back in a 1/2 hour. There isn't anything thing I need so I just go look at the guns and electronics. After 20 minutes I'm pretty well board and head up by the cash registers to wait.

The manager happens to be there and sees we waiting and asks "Do you need any help?"

I respond "Just waiting on my wife, I'm always finished before she is."
I realize what I just said and turned and walked away.

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
:smiley_crocodile:

When I go to our Walmart with my wife it pisses me off when I have to use the cel phone to find her after taking a couple laps around the place and can't fine her...

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
:smiley_crocodile:

When I go to our Walmart with my wife it pisses me off when I have to use the cel phone to find her after taking a couple laps around the place and can't fine her...

Just get them to page her on the pa system... My wife always loved that.....

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Joe, how many miles away did your wife move again? Please refresh my memory. Rotflmao rotflmao

Doesn't help.. I called her once and she was at wal-mart.. There is only one in West lafayette In.. SO I hung up and called to have her paged... Now that she thought was funny..

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Ok Sam, How far away from the manager did you get before you busted a gut lmao. Even better question is, How far did the manager get from you before busting a gut about your comment :D.

I would have had to laugh at myself for making a comment like that and then realizing what I said and how funny it really was.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Sam, just go there at 0300 and see what's walking around that place and let me tell you you won't have a problem going back there lol.... Remind me too tell you the story of me going there to up grade windows one night lol.... Trust me walmart at that time in the morning is a freak show.....