Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

I dont know why.....But......

Kaiser878

ohio
I think some nice bucks are gonna die this weekend! I feel my spots are starting to heat up and I think my odds are fairly high of arrowing a good deer this weekend! Maybe I am just nuts, but I hope it happens! Not just for me, but for a lot of people! ITs suppose to warm up, but I dont think that is gonna matter for morning hunts!

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I agree that this weekend will probably be pretty good. If it wasn't for a Halloween party, I'd be hunting this weekend too.

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
Hoping your right Kaiser, hittin' the stands big time this weekend and i'm ready for some action. I was lazy most of this week trying to get some ToDo's finished up, but it's ON!

Kaiser878

ohio
Ive gotten a few new random bucks on cam, only one nice one, but still not big enough to kill. This tells me that they are starting their moving process and exploring. Might be mostly at night, but its a start! Scrapes are hot right now. Cant wait to check cams sat!

Gern186

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio Tundra
I hunted the last 2 mornings and the action was very good, the only problem was I only saw 1 small buck. The does and fawns have really been moving alot in my areas the last 2 days.....It could start any hour now. I am going out tonight to a different stand to hopefully see some buck activity.

Kaiser878

ohio
I hunted the last 2 mornings and the action was very good, the only problem was I only saw 1 small buck. The does and fawns have really been moving alot in my areas the last 2 days.....It could start any hour now. I am going out tonight to a different stand to hopefully see some buck activity.

You and I are having identical years. No bucks! Well big ones atleast! haha

formerbowhunter1023

Now Posts as Jesse..
SE Ohio
I'm telling you boys, when this rain moves out late next week and it cools down, it's gonna blow up. I saw some decent activity the past two days. I'm betting Halloween will see a few big boys hit the dirt!!!

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
This morning is beautiful. This evening gonna be hot. Not sure how they'll move later.
Early rut? Maybe, but I haven't seen any indication of it yet.
Did have a 4 point come in this morning to check out my grunting. But being just a little fugger I think he was just curious.