Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

I don't like this one bit!

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Went out this afternoon to check the Camera behind he house. Was flipping through them, and got the picture below. Those things are getting really bad out here :smiley_confused_sch
On a good note, I did get my first hard horn picture. A spike, and he rubbed it off sometime yesterday.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
Somewhere OHIO
I didn't figure anyone would.
Yup..got it now lol.

I looked at my memory card on my cam today and seen I have a yote on it as well. I posted his tracks I found on the road earlier today :(. I will pull the card tomorrow after I meet up with Beentown. They are going to have some lead therapy come February

Swanton, Ohio
I am blind in one eye and don't see the yote. All I can say is make friends with your processer and pile up carcasses late season and kill the fuck out of them. If you are busy working maybe Katie and I could do the yote work for you??

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
I am blind in one eye and don't see the yote. All I can say is make friends with your processer and pile up carcasses late season and kill the fuck out of them. If you are busy working maybe Katie and I could do the yote work for you??
You are blind AND simple, but yes, you and Kate can busy busting 'yotes. Just keep your paws to yourself! :D

Swanton, Ohio
You are blind AND simple, but yes, you and Kate can busy busting 'yotes. Just keep your paws to yourself! :D
:smiley_bril: You know she is like a sister to me. You know dang well I'd try and stomp your ass for treating her bad. :smiley_bril:

As far as the yotes if you have a decent open spot dump some carasses that you can shine at night with a rifle. Feel a little bored and can't sleep grab the gun and sneak out with the light. Been a few coons around these parts that hit the ground that way off the sweet corn pile:smiley_adfundum:

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
You outta hear the 'yotes out here every night. They are a serious problem around the house, and I've got permission on all the surrounding farms to tear them up come Feb. I just need to get me a good rifle before then, so I can wack and stack 'em

Swanton, Ohio
You outta hear the 'yotes out here every night. They are a serious problem around the house, and I've got permission on all the surrounding farms to tear them up come Feb. I just need to get me a good rifle before then, so I can wack and stack 'em
If you don't find one by the time I make it down for our get together the second weekend of gun, I'll see if I can dig you a loaner out of the safe:smiley_bril:

bowieoutdoors

*Supporting member*
Parkersburg, WV
Did I ever tell you I got a new wireless predator call that I haven't got to try out yet? haha Have a few out at my brother's place and at our lease that need disposed of too.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio
Greg- I hope to meet up with you guys in Feb/Mar to attempt to put the hurtin' on them. If you don't have a rifle by then I will dig one out. Might just leave it there for you to use. Once you grow fond of it you can just buy it. haha