Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

I must be getting old!

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
Dude ...Obama sticker? Telling u what to do (sandals)? If u even call this chick back I am gonna kick your ass

Exactly..... ain't no ass worth that.....

LOL, Dan just called me and gave me shit, lol.

Way ta Go Dan!!!

Com on Dude. I know yer getting old and all but haven't you already gotten screwed enough by the Obama camp?

I vote w/ DJK "Give her a Huckleberry and send her packin! "

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
Way ta Go Dan!!!

Com on Dude. I know yer getting old and all but haven't you already gotten screwed enough by the Obama camp?

I vote w/ DJK "Give her a Huckleberry and send her packin! "

Yep, I'll give ya that one....finish with a donkey punch though....

Phone sex....next time tape it.

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
Dan, it was pretty freaking awesome. I am thinking of ripping off the "Obama" sticker and bang her a few times. This chick is like "No freaking way" looks like a nice girl but holy freaking balls, she would give Joe a run for his money. Just saying boys. lol.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Dan, it was pretty freaking awesome. I am thinking of ripping off the "Obama" sticker and bang her a few times. This chick is like "No freaking way" looks like a nice girl but holy freaking balls, she would give Joe a run for his money. Just saying boys. lol.

I doubt it... lol.. We'll leave it at that for now... Some stories need never be typed. . ;)

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
:pickle: I am digging phone sex, I am done, hang up and go to bed. No bs with cuddling, holding, the in the morning crap.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I am going to backup Dannmann. Don't think he will need it, but I will at least cheer him on while he is whoopin' on you Dude!:smiley_clap: