Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

I need a Plan B

TinyTucky

The Flatlands
So long story short, my initial plans for this extended weekend starting tomorrow through Monday were heading down south with a buddy to his dads cabin and hunting their couple hundred acres of private property near Cambridge. My buddy has been living with his in-laws while they close on their house and his MiL tested positive for the Rona. He’s getting tested tonight, if it comes back negative our plans will still be on, if not I’m still heading south for those few days and hunting public. I plan on tent camping and hunting near Ringgold. I haven’t done any research yet, but does anyone have an idea where I can camp for cheap/ free? Appreciate any leads. Thanks!

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
So long story short, my initial plans for this extended weekend starting tomorrow through Monday were heading down south with a buddy to his dads cabin and hunting their couple hundred acres of private property near Cambridge. My buddy has been living with his in-laws while they close on their house and his MiL tested positive for the Rona. He’s getting tested tonight, if it comes back negative our plans will still be on, if not I’m still heading south for those few days and hunting public. I plan on tent camping and hunting near Ringgold. I haven’t done any research yet, but does anyone have an idea where I can camp for cheap/ free? Appreciate any leads. Thanks!

You guys stay in the cabin and make him sleep in a tent. Or vice versa. :ROFLMAO: