Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

I went shooting today

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
Last summer 3 friends and I were talking about shooting and one friend remarked how nice it would be to wake up on New Year morning, roll out of bed and without an argument go directly to the range, meet his buddies and practice.

We all chimed in and said, "Let's do it, we'll make it a priority, figure out a way and meet here early News Year morning."

Months later, that special morning arrives, and there we are on the range.

The first guy says, "Boy this game cost me a fortune! I bought my wife such a diamond ring that she can't take her eyes off it."

Number 2 guy says, "I spent a ton, too. My wife is at home planning the Cruise I gave her. She was up to her eyeballs in brochures."

Number 3 guy says "Well my wife is at home admiring her new car, reading the manual."

They all turned to me and I am staring at them like they have lost their minds.

I can't believe you all went to such expense for a day at the range. I slapped my wife on the butt and said, 'Well babe, Happy New year! It's a great morning for either sex or shootin,' and she said... 'Take a sweater!'"

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
The difference is when the other guys got home their happy wives unloaded their guns for them.... Sam unloaded his own... lmao

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
Hey for the price of a new car, cruise or diamonds I can "wax the whale"

:smiley_crocodile: