Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

I went to Wal-Mart tonight

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
That's ridiculous! Think those girls have rode a few meat wagons in their day?!? I loved the balled up deodorant in her pits!!! rotlfmao

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Given my dealings with WM's and providing services for them, I can make a safe assumption this video was probably not produced with WM's permission. They just slid in, taped it, and rolled. WM does not want photos or videos to be taken in their stores or outside them. I haven't seen it written anywhere as you walk into the stores, but I have been informed of this firsthand. I once asked if I could take some pictures of our backhoes in operation to use in our advertisements. They said only if there was nothing that said "WM" shown. No cart corrals, no carts, none of the building, etc. Basically if we were able to get pictures of our equipment and just the blacktop we could probably get away with it. haha

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
So; I see in April,Walmart announced they were bringing back long gun sales. I wrote to them 5 years ago when they discontinued gun sales At our store and told em it was a big mestake...

Got some crap form letter back...

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
So; I see in April,Walmart announced they were bringing back long gun sales. I wrote to them 5 years ago when they discontinued gun sales At our store and told em it was a big mestake...

Got some crap form letter back...

I've been bitching about it for years... Then all of a sudden 2 months ago i make my required but yet unknowingly why pilgrimage over to sporting goods in WM.. And there behind the counter like a beacon of light.. A GUN CABINET! I almost cried i was so happy.

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
5-6 years ago,(although I knew I was pissing into the wind) I sited to the HQ and local manager to look at how much shelf/floor real estate they give the hunting seasons but... No one could explain even with all the premo floor space they gave hunting why drop guns and even ammo in some places...

Our store slowly wound down the ammo stock, sold out the long guns and put a couple of air guns in the gun cabinet.

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
bet it took that dude all of three seconds to write those grammy award winning lyrics. wallywallywallywallywallywallywallywally.................world.