Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

I'm back.

Carpn

*Supporting Member*
Wooster
Been awhile since I checked in on you crazies. Got the family moved up justwest of Wooster unto a rental house while we shop for a house in the area. I have deer comin to about 20 yds from the porch eating corn. But the coons are on it too and I have trapped 12 in 3 nites.
The new job with Columbia Gas Transmission is goin good to. I am working on getting some private land to hunt. It sucks completely relocating but all our families are a HR away Or less now.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Good to hear from you, man... And definitely good to hear that you and the fam are adjusting well to the new location. Wayne county is a BIG county full of awesome looking deer country, so it shouldn't take you long to find something. I know one thing, we are definitely going to have to meet up to whack the geese this fall. Those dairy farmers don't give two shits about geese... Getting permission to hunt fields is pretty easy! I'm about a half hour from wooster, so if you ever wanna meet up to shoot the bows or something just let me know.

Carpn

*Supporting Member*
Wooster
I have a couple places to hunt and i have some.good.buddies close by who I can hunt with who have killer property. We will end up filming slot this yr. I need to get some of my own honeyholes tho. Right now I don't know what to expect

deerburger

*Supporting Member*
Good to have you back, Carpn! Josh and I have a friend near Wooster. He doesn't hunt, but he's sat with us on plenty of hunts. Glad the move is going well. Hoping to see you with a big buck this year.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Good to hear things are shaking out for you Jake. Best of luck getting some land for this fall, I know that can be an uphill battle at times! Glad to have you back here on TOO!!!

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
JAKE! Good ta see ya - Springboro just isn't the same without ya.
I saw your picture on a "LOST" poster on the bulletin board at Kroger with 4 women looking at it, the caption was "Has anyone seen this missing Hottie?"

(The women were all on a field trip from the Carespring Nursing Home up the road)

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
JAKE! Good ta see ya - Springboro just isn't the same without ya.
I saw your picture on a "LOST" poster on the bulletin board at Kroger with 4 women looking at it, the caption was "Has anyone seen this missing Hottie?"

(The women were all on a field trip from the Carespring Nursing Home up the road)

Now that's funny right there!