Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

im in heaven .... kinda

well as some of you know i have been limping my car along , most of the year , trying to get it to last atleast until income tax , so i can slap a hefty down payment on a new truck , been saving my pennies , anyway yesterday was her last day on earth , she couldnt hang on any longer , so i put out an sos on facebook that if any one hears of cheap vehicles for sale to lemme know , i just need somehting to last until income tax time , anyway i get an email from an old friend that says she is selling her van to make the payments on her new vehicle , well did the blue book value on the van and her askin price was way under what it was booked at , so i jumped all over it , yeah its only a 98 grand caravan and it has 20000 miles on it , but it comes with another motor that her husband was rebuilding just in case somethign happend to the one in the van , he tends to over think stuff like me, anyway i go friday to pick up the van / fihing mobile/hunting mobile/paylake mobile , i wanted to get a van anyhow cause when im gone for 2 or 3 days at a catfish tourny somewhere i dont have to get a motel room anymore , cause when we get the new vehicle with income tax , the van is getting turned into a paylake pimping machine, sorry bout the rambling just excited soething is going my way for the first time this year , vehicle wise

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
Sweet man. I like my van. It fits a deer fine along with most home depot/lowes purchases.

well the van is a no go , we were supposed to go give the lady 3 months worth of payments friday , and she emails my wife and says sorry sold the van , now who promises some one a vehicle then sells it out from under neath em , she didnt even have the balls to email or call me , she emails my wife

any one know how to work on oil line on a car:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

here the kicker , because she sold the van , i cant go to cleveland to pick up my shotgun , because i have no way there

sorry guys just venting a lil bit

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
well the van is a no go , we were supposed to go give the lady 3 months worth of payments friday , and she emails my wife and says sorry sold the van , now who promises some one a vehicle then sells it out from under neath em , she didnt even have the balls to email or call me , she emails my wife

any one know how to work on oil line on a car:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

here the kicker , because she sold the van , i cant go to cleveland to pick up my shotgun , because i have no way there

sorry guys just venting a lil bit

What are you talking about the "oil line" Oil in a car is all self contained within the oil pan and the crank case far as i know there isn't a "line" to take it anywhere else.

it called an oil cooler line , but in reality its a transmission fluid cooler line , i dont have to worry bout it any more , she went t the junk yard yesterday , tranny finnally went out on it , along with the caliper control arm bushing , and one or more gaskets

when i limp somehting along i get my full moneys worth...lol