Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

iPhone 4

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Not that it describes you but...Anything Apple is just a status symbol. Funny thing is that I plan on getting a Droid X. I am such a girl.

Can the Iphone be a "wireless router" for other equipment?

Beentown

RRJJ

Removed by Request.
Oh man this thing is cool!

I
Finnaly I have a cool phone!

The iPhone is cool - I love my 3gs - but AT&T sucks. Rumor has it Verizon is getting the iPhone in January - if this proves to be true I will be switching to VZW.

deerburger

*Supporting Member*
Not that it describes you but...Anything Apple is just a status symbol. Funny thing is that I plan on getting a Droid X. I am such a girl.

Beentown

No. It is a bummer.

Thunderflight

Dignitary Member
Shermans Dale, PA

Beentown

iPhones are all you get over here. I probably would have gone with a Droid if I could have. I'm not a status guy anyway. I'm usually the guy who buys the cheap and practical stuff.

RRJJ

Removed by Request.
iPhones are all you get over here. I probably would have gone with a Droid if I could have. I'm not a status guy anyway. I'm usually the guy who buys the cheap and practical stuff.

I'm sure they're a lot cheaper too! Which reminds me, can you price out a SLR camera for me?