Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Is this any of you or do you know this guy?

JOHNROHIO

Participation Trophy Winner
4F62ACAD-92A8-4EBE-B9AC-468B3056CE39.jpeg
CB19247F-A0ED-4B3F-A75A-7A9836C0494D.jpeg
3A2EF4CB-C224-4B62-B555-21240697FECE.jpeg
If anyone know who this is? I’d like to chat with him. Considering he’s fucking shit up and that particular blind got set up under one of my stands. Delaware/sunbury area.

Last edited:

Wildlife

Denny
Supporting Member
Ross County, Ohio
I feel for ya John, totally sucks for sure!

BTW, is that your tree-stand I see behind him while he's cruises by it on his baby scooter? Is that idiot really that freakin arrogant or what?

JOHNROHIO

I feel for ya John, totally sucks for sure!

BTW, is that your tree-stand I see behind him while he's cruises by it on his baby scooter? Is that idiot really that freakin arrogant or what?
Yes, I honestly think he’s that new and may not know by looking at his sets to being arrogant. Although I have left him my number on his trail cam and he’s yet to contact me.

JOHNROHIO

Another guy and I have hunted this farm for a decade without impeding on each other, hell other than knowing his name and where he likes to hunt we’ve never bumped into one another…… I don’t even know what he looks like but I know his vehicle. All of a sudden this kid showed up this year and bam stands just stuck randomly and fucking corn piles and feeders ( I know🙄…. Most of you know my feelings on that, to each there own). And he’s all over both of our cameras ( not that I e talked to the other guy, but he has also been airing his frustrations to the family of the house we both park at. Something’s gotta give, he did gain permission but fuck gentleman, there’s unwritten rulesthat most of us follow and I really don’t think he knows.

and yes I’ve been trying to get his name and number to talk to him and yes the land owner is like a ghost so he's been difficult to get to talk to. Before anyone points out the obvious.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Man that sucks. He didn't come from far on that little bike. Check any trailers or run down farm houses with a bunch of shit in the yard close by and I'm sure you'll find him.

Reactions: Cogz

Bigcountry40

One stop shopping at Rural King- literally everything he has in the picture of him carrying the blind on the bike can be purchased there.
How big of a property is it John? Can it handle a third person?