Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Is this dude flippin kidding?

Gern186

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio Tundra
If you zoom out on the aerial view you can see that it is actually near West Liberty Ohio....Morrow county area. Not even close to Athens co.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
They must harvest their deer like crops down there lol. Plant those suckers in the spring and the bulbs start to grow and before long...You got yourself a 160 lmao. Just pluck it right out of the row in that field there and take it straight to the Taxi :smiley_clap:

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Saw another one in Ross county south of Chili.. Get this.. 175 acres, "managed for trophy deer" $275,000.. I look at the Aerial.. Stripped of every money tree and left a giant mess.

Who are these people kidding? So they rape the timber and then have the balls to ask full price? Kiss my ass. I wouldn't give them 800 an acre for that mess. It'll be 40+ years before you see any timber value on that place again. He'll any value what so ever. Can't farm it. Can't pasture it. Can't plant pine for pulp wood. Can't even grow fuggin Alpacas if you wanted. All you can do is sit there and watch the brush grow up around all the tops they left. lol

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
He's not the dumbass. The dumbasses are the people paying $1K a week to hunt there!!!

Wonder if it's the man, the myth, the legend Mike Rex behind this?!?

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Saddest part is, this sort of thing wouldn't be so common if there wasn't a market for it. It's amazing how many half-retarded rich people are out there looking for a trophy whitetail.

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
Saddest part is, this sort of thing wouldn't be so common if there wasn't a market for it. It's amazing how many half-retarded rich people are out there looking for a trophy whitetail.

Ding, ding ding!!!! Right on. As long as there are people willing to pay this kind of money to try & shoot a big buck, this will be a trend that only continues to increase.