Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

IT/Office Humor

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
Joe's reply to my printer thread got me thinking about some of the emails/pictures/jokes I've seen and heard around the office. Figured it would be worthy of it's own thread.

Post 'em up.

computer_password.jpg

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
The classics..

Put clear tape over the red light under someones optical mouse.

Make a smiley face in word at 46 font. Print about a dozen copies.. Then mix the copies into the paper tray of the copier.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Glue a squeaky dog toy to the back of any drawer.... Filing cabinet, friends desk etc.. Every time the close the drawer it squeaks.

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
HAHA, when coworkers use to leave their stations unlocked we use to use the Windows hotkeys to turn everything upside down. Talk about funny, if you didn't know the hotkey there was no getting that thing back right side up.

Buckmaster

Portage
While your co-worker goes to the bathroom, jump on his computer, and email the ugliest single girl in the company under his name plate and "Ask her for a date".

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
I cracked up when I seen that one. Our Admin at my College had a beard and drank tons of coffee. Then they would all go outside to smoke together all the time... That chart is damn near the truth!!

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
Another one we used to pull is get the good old Blue Screen of Death Wallpaper on and hide the user's task bar and icons and unplug their mouse and keyboard from the back of the computer. I loved seeing the look on their faces.... I would always antagonize too and say, "man I bet that is a hard drive failure, hope you had a recent backup made".

Buckmaster

Portage
Anyone ever see the "You've been bearded" email? I had some co-workers struggling to remove that one from their desktop in a timely manner before the HR or IT girls came around.