Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

It's on for the Florida brothers

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
Stay in Ohio for more than a few days and you get to experience every kind of weather
That's how Ohio rolls :smiley_coolpeace:

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Tonight should be absolutely awesome weather wise! Winds here in the SW have laid down considerably and the temps are much cooler! Good luck fellers!

1hornwilly

*Supporting Member III*
An awesome hunt tonight. I stalked within 10 yards of a nice 9 pt and then blew it at the moment of truth. He saw me draw..dammit. However, my heart rate just returned to normal about an hour later. It was so bad ass. I love deer hunting on the ground!

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
An awesome hunt tonight. I stalked within 10 yards of a nice 9 pt and then blew it at the moment of truth. He saw me draw..dammit. However, my heart rate just returned to normal about an hour later. It was so bad ass. I love deer hunting on the ground!

Outstanding!
A great rush.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Awesome Josh! That would have been as good as it gets right there! Good luck tomorrow! There will be some TOOzers tomorrow posting "I know something". I hope it's one of you guys!

Notice I said SOME! I have a feeling Brock is right about the 13th! Goodluck everyone!!!!

Last edited: