Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

"J"'s 2016/17 Rabbit Adventures

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Did you guys hunt Sunday?

Yep, Tori (Rennavator) Rich (DirtySouth) and his daughter, hen OhioSam and I met down at Bolivar and hunted Bolivar dam... Had some decent runs but not many.... And no shots fired.... We had a good time and got to meet new TOO folks so it was worth the trip....

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Went out today for our last hunt of the season.... Went out with my buddy Dick and headed to mechanicstown.... Had a boatload of runs (close too 20) and dropped 4 rabbits...
Been a hell of a season and logged a lot of miles.... Spent some quality time with some too folks and dropped some rabbits.... I was right at 30 for the season and could of almost tripled that #.... But just enjoyed watching the girls working them rabbits is a blast....
Now too move onto groundhogs and bass fishing lol....

Fletch

Supporting Member
"J" Sounds like you had a great season for bunnies... Sounds like you guys have a good bunnie population... Surprised with all that ground covered you didn't find many sheds...

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
"J" Sounds like you had a great season for bunnies... Sounds like you guys have a good bunnie population... Surprised with all that ground covered you didn't find many sheds...

That surprised me as well, the amount of cover and deer trails followed and creek crossings you'd think we'd have better luck lol

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Good job on the bunnies. Good luck with the groundhog. I enjoyed following along with your updates.

Thanks, I enjoyed your updates as well, especially when your wife was out with you....

We'll have too try a too outing with the dogs next season with all the rabbit chasers lol....

dirtysouth36

Great reading and following along this season j. And nice to meet you. Next time im not pickin the place to hunt lol. Ill continue to run my dogs throughout the off season and help my buddy get his pup started!

Renovator

J Are you going to post the picture of us holding all the rabbits ? It was a good season this is my first set of beagles I'm hooked.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
J Are you going to post the picture of us holding all the rabbits ? It was a good season this is my first set of beagles I'm hooked.

I thought I did in one of your posts lol....

IMG_2143.jpg