Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

JMMeyers' first squirrel ever

Matt

Norton, OH
Jim and I went out trompin' around again yesterday. I popped one right off the bat with the .22. We were walkin' down an old oil well road and a squirrel hopped right up above us.

Hit up another spot and Jim sky blasted a big ol' fox with his 12 ga. Fugger was UP THERE! Took three shots to knock him off the branch. Took him a good while to hit the dirt. :smiley_bril:

Rockin' the skwerl mullet.

Matt

Norton, OH
Forgot to mention, there were literally hundreds of chipmunks running around the one spot. We got tired of them and started introducing them to the 12 gauges. :smiley_breakdance: Jimmy literally shot the ass off of one. I watched for where it landed and the only piece that wasn't vaporized was it's ass, tail and hind legs. Pretty funny.

Matt

Norton, OH
Yessir it is. Does pretty well if I keep it clean and use good ammo. It doesn't like the cheaper stuff though. I have the model that was pre-New Jersey gun regs. Mine has an 18+1 capacity whereas post-ban they went to like a 15+1 or something. I can drive tacks with it, that's for sure. In fact, I believe we did just that at the shooting range a few times. ;)